5.23.2009

DZP: The Week in Review

The first full week of my Day Zero Project has concluded. I did not win the lottery (neither pick 4 nor PowerBall), which is not a big suprise.

Much to my amazement, this has not been a complete failure so far. My room/apt is mostly clean, mostly, I worked toward the reading goal I wanted to achieve, I began compiling the word of the week, (ambulatory is this week's word), and I am about to finish the biography Henry Kissinger by Walter Isaacson. However, there were definite shortcomings in several areas. I will try my best to improve.

I need to purchase a new pair of shoes in order to begin training for the marathon. I want to do this the right way, and since I do not own a proper pair of running shoes I feel it is a necessary expense.

As blogging goes, I believe I posted 3 entries this week. I am somewhat confounded with blog etiquette. I know that you readers do not really care what I ate for breakfast, or what time I woke up this morning. I want to make you WANT to read this stupid thing! However, I do not know what is too personal to blog about. What do you think? I know that ultimately, I am the only editor, the editor-in-chief to be exact. But when and how and were would I be crossing the douchebaggery line? I try at all costs to avoid any douchebaggerisms, douchebagality, douchbagitude, etc. Maybe I will just have to play it by ear. Let me know when I enter the Valley of Douche. (or, as McDonalds would say Douché)

No comments: