5.10.2009

DayZeroProject.com

The Mission:
Complete 101 preset tasks in a period of 1001 days.

The Criteria:
Tasks must be specific (ie. no ambiguity in the wording) with a result
that is either measurable or clearly defined. Tasks must also be realistic
and stretching (ie. represent some amount of work on my part).

Hi everyone. Most of you who know me, know that for the past 25 years I have led somewhat of a disappointing life. I've been great at being mediocre, and honestly I have had enough. My life has been unorganized, destructive, a let down, full of shortcomings (sorry, ex-girlfriends), and simply not at all self-satisfying. I've been thinking about this a lot for the past year, and especially now after a close friend just passed away.

Today, this is all going to change. I am going to become a productive, exuberant, organized, person who is no longer satisfied with the ordinary, the mundane, the mediocr
ity that I have subjected myself (and others) to in the past.

Now, I have know about this Day Zero Project for a while now, and as you must know, I didn't really regard it too much. But I am going to use the DZP as the catalyst for change and self improvement. Over the next couple of days I am going to analyze my life, current life situation, assess possible futures, and so on. By Friday I will have this list compiled, and please, if you have any suggestions please comment!

I am going to post the entire list here on my blog, and obviously, you will be seeing DZP updates. Friends, please know that I am serious about this endeavor. I want, and need your support and encouragement. Also, if anyone wants to embark together, or meet up somewhere along the way, there is power in numbers.

No comments: