12.03.2008

New weekly post!

I am sure that this is going to be most controversial (not like any one reads this, though), but after 9/11 my mom and I would just be talking about life in America, and would some times utter, after witnessing heinous and disgusting things we do here in this county, "That's why the terrorist hate us."

So on a weekly basis, I will try to find some social distortion, something unreasonable, something so uniquely American, that must be a reason people around the world hate us so much.

We can't blame it all on GWB (the President, not the bridge). We can't blame it all on the rich people in corporate America.

Don't be offended, please. And by no means am I trying to justify "terror" or be unpatriotic. I am just trying to open some eyes, including my own.

Don't forget, I am organizing a world-wide boycott of Black Friday 2009. Stay posted.

No comments: