12.08.2008

Back in the Burgh

Well after the trip to NJ for the weekend, I have made it back home, safely, to the great city of Pittsburgh.  There is a hint of sarcasm, yes.  

I really hate the city of Pittsburgh.  I do see why so many people love it, but it really just isn't for me.  

I need a job right now.  I quit my previous job without really planning ahead, and now I am in a little jam.

It is 20 degrees today, tomorrow and Wednesday are supposed to be in the 50s, and than from Thursday until God decides, the HIGH temps are just right around 21 degrees.  That is flippin' cold.

I may go hunting on Wednesday.  I am going to shoot Bambi.  Nice, tender game.  

I can't wait for the big move.  Sometimes you have to just growa pair and take a big chance.  

I hope to hear from you soon.

But you know what, everone?  Life really isn't that bad.  In fact, life is good.




No comments: