12.29.2008

i have a failing blog... I have a failing BLOG??? fuck, I HAVE A FAILING BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!

its true, this blog is failing, and for one reason and one reason only: my computer broke, and fucking santa did not deem it necessary to get me a new one. i guess everyone's a critic.

ok wilhelm, thanks for calling me out. honestly, upon setting out upon this journey into the great and vast "www" i did not forsee myself becoming a Billy the Kid for i am not a Rustler, nor have i tried to pose as a member of the Clayton's posse. I am not a wanna-be Sir Tim Berners-Lee and i do not pretend to be a founding member of CERN.

i do not care to, nor am i writing this blog for anyone's favor. i am not trying to amuse anyone especially not you, wilhelm. you can suck on franz liebkind's balls.

i post on this web site just to fucking say i have a blog. wilhelm, its not going to get any better than this. i am very, very, sorry sir. in no way did i mean to let you down. wait, i take that back. i am not sorry. don't fucking read my blog if you don't like it.

1 comment:

A P said...

Lets get some new posts going. I was hoping for a photo of the day.