4.09.2009

The Most Storied Franchise in the History of Sports


The New York Yankees opened their 106th season on Monday. I love the Yankees and because of this love, I will be posting a weekly Yankee Update throughout the season. Expect to see stats, photographs, and some opinion on the shape of the season. I will probably make these posts on the weekend, but after such a great game today (Yanks 11-2 victory over Baltimore) I figure its as good of time as any.

It was a pretty miserable start for the Yankees' top aces. Wang and Sebathia both had piss poor performances, and our offense was less than stellar. Everyone seemed to be clicking at the end of spring training. Today though, AJ Burnett had a pretty decent outing and our bats woke up after a two game nap. We won 11-2. 1-2 record as of 4/9/09. I predict 107 wins for the guys, and #27.

No comments: