8.22.2009

I Am Home, Fresh POD

Why hello world. I am home from working at ASC, I had an awesome summer. Hope you are all well. I'm happy to see that people are still checking in every so often, and I will be posting tons and tons of super important information and anecdotes and pictures and videos and music and stuff that is just completely irrelevant and no one actually cares about. Also, I'll be updating my Day Zero Project soon. Give me some time!


Yes, I am still very, very ugly.


Cheers.

5 comments:

jared said...

you would be ugly if you wore a hat that fit you

Anonymous said...

you are not ugly! stop it!

cjb said...

NO YOU STOP IT!

daniel said...

is this a pity party or a place for canadian banking enthusiasts to read about the yankees?

cjb said...

clearly this is a pity party. have you been reading the past 90 entries?