7.09.2009

Thank You, Readers

I know this is coming after a very long wait, but here I am with a new post. I am so sorry to everyone who has been waiting patiently to hear from me, but as you know I am working at ASC and we have no internet there. I am going to try harder to get out a little more often and find some hotspots, so let's keep our fingers crossed.

As you can see from the title, I want to once again thank all 570 people who have visited my blog. You guys and gals must have the most boring lives ever. I did some research to find out a little more about you voyeurs and some interesting information came to my attention. First and foremost, I did not know that I have become an international superstar. Yes, I knew about the Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce has given me a couple hits, accidents at first but I am sure they all have become loyal readers. I did not know about the people in the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, Australia, Belgium, Singapore, France, New Zealand, Philippines, Chile, Germany, Norway, Denmark, and Russia! Do you think I should hire an assistant? I don't. And I won't.

Sixty nine of you used Google to search my site (probably Canadians looking to make a deposit), two people were sent over from my good friend AP's blog, 313 people used Firefox, and only 5 people used the new Google Chrome. Amazing!!! The only 2 people left on the planet using dial-up visited my site! I'm a mega-star. (It was probably the two hits from Alabama.) On Friday, June 19, 2009, the average time spent on my site by visitors was 12:40 seconds (there were only two visits that day).

Wow, these are such fun facts!

Cheers!

1 comment:

jb. said...

good to have you back. thanks for the fun facts!